Millions of students have already made that choice. Right now, more than 260,000 international students —12% of the nation’s postsecondary enrollment— attend universities and other institutions of higher education in france.
France is the world’s sixth-largest economy thanks to the quality of its education system and the national capacity for research and innovation:
- reap the benefit of France’s long tradition of scientific research and technological innovation
- be a part of one of the world’s most effective educational system
- count on a quality education
The French educational network includes 83 universities and similar establishments, 224 schools of engineering, 220 schools of business and management, 120 schools of art and 20 schools of architecture along with 3,000 other establishments, schools or institutes covering specific sectors such as para-medical, tourism, sport, and fashion.
France’s universities and other educational institutions do not distinguish between international students and French students. Both groups face identical admission and tuition requirements; both receive the same degrees.
The national agency CAMPUS FRANCE aims at promoting French Higher Education abroad, thanks to a network of Campus France spaces all over the world. Campus France operates 135 offices in 107 countries.
CAMPUS FRANCE’s emphasis on providing a quality experience for international students is found in every aspect of its work: from promotion and information to online admissions, travel planning, and orientation upon arrival.
Located within the Alliance Francaise of Abu Dhabi, Campus France offers the following services by appointment:
Support for your study plan:
- Information on French higher education
- Analysis of study plans and advice on an appropriate syllabus
- Registration assistance at a French higher education establishment
Compile, check and validate your student visa application. Please note that you must to make an appointment at the Campus France office and provide the following documents before you apply for student visa:
- 2 long stay visa application forms
- 2 photos
- Most recent higher diploma (Original +Copy)
- Registration letter from a University, School
- Proof of accommodation
If you wish to study in France after your bachelor, please download the document Campus France and send it to this e-mail: email@example.com
For guidance, please visit our Campus France website www.CampusFrance.org
There you will find:
- A complete list of French Schools and Universities
- A list of all the courses offered in English or French language
- Useful information on accommodation, cost of living, health insurance…
In Abu Dhabi, the Campus France office is located in the Embassy of France.
Its opening hours are:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8.30 pm -12.30 pm
- Wednesday: 3 pm – 7 pm
It is also possible to make an appointment on: 02 666 62 32 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org