DELF PRIM Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française pour les Primaires
DELF Prim is intended for children between the age group of 7-11 years, who are beginners in French as a Foreign Language.
The DELF Prim is divided into 3 levels: A1.1, A1 and A2, corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
It is an opportunity for your child to demonstrate their French language skills, to be rewarded for their work at school and to get used to sitting exams for certificates from the beginning of their French studies.
You can accompany your child’s progress and prepare your child for passing the different DELF levels
|FIN DES INSCRIPTIONS||EXAMEN||CENTRES D'EXAMEN|
|Thursday 21st, March 2019||Saturday 15th, June 2019||Abu Dhabi - Al Ain - Dubaï|
|Thursday 17th October 2019||Saturday 07th December 2019||Abu Dhabi - Al Ain - Dubaï|
Visit the Alliance Française Abu Dhabi offices for the registration form. Join:
- an original signed registration form
- a photocopy of your passport
- a photocopy of your certificate of success if you already obtained one or more units
- Any incomplete applications will be rejected
- Visit the Alliance Française Abu Dhabi offices with the required documents to complete your registration
- A1.1, A1 & A2: 342 AED per exam
- Exam fee is not refundable once registered.
- The best way to get ready for this exam is to take our general, Preparation or Private French courses.
- Books are available.