French Evaluation Test by the Paris Chamber of Commerce.
- It assesses comprehension and expression skills in French.
- It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate’s linguistic and communication skills.
- It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results.
Two comprehension tests:
- Reading Comprehension (60 mn)
- Listening Comprehension (40 mn)
- Written expresssion (60 mn)
- Spoken expression (15 mn)
- Canadian Federal Government requires the above 4 tests for immigration purposes
- No diploma is required to take the TEF exams
- You can take the TEF exams as many times as you want
- The results certificate is valid for two years for Canadian and Quebec purpose.
|FIN DES INSCRIPTIONS||EXAMEN||CENTRES D'EXAMEN|
|Sunday 27th, January 2019||Thursday 28th, February 2019||Abu Dhabi - Al Ain|
|Wednesday 01st, May 2019||Thursday 06th, June 2019||Abu Dhabi - Al Ain|
|Saturday 05th, October 2019||Thursday 07th, November 2019||Abu Dhabi - Al Ain|
- an original filled & signed registration form (available at our office or here)
- a recent passport-sized photo
- a photocopy of your passport
- Any incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Exam participation can only be transferred to the next session in case of sickness. A doctor’s note (not via email) must be mailed within the next three days of the test.
- The Alliance Française reserves the right to cancel a session if the number of candidates does not exceed 10 candidates. All registrations will be moved to the next session.
- Oral Comprehension: AED 380
- Written Comprehension: AED 380
- Oral Expression: AED 380
- Written Expression: AED 380